Wednesday, May 20, 2009

better late then never...more from Sao Paulo Fashion Week 09








Sorry its taken me so long to post more on the incredibleness (i know, not a word, whatevs) that is the Sao Paulo Fashion Week 09. I have been mad busy blah blah. So anyways, heres more. The pictures i posted are from the brilliant Animale show. I love the colours; the deep reds, dark turqoises, yellows, greens... its all fabulous. I also love the fabrics, and the flowiness of most of the pieces. Many of the pieces are one-pieces which are extremely sexy, and have a sort of femme fatale vibe to them. Onsies are defininetly very hot this season. The vibrant and unique patterns also stand out. The line as a whole is very unique and creative, AND very distinctly Brazilian, seeing crazy patterns and cuts like that screams Brazil to me, and I adore it.

1 comment:

  1. i love the pics you posted!!
    i tried to check out the rosa cha naked shower on youtube but it didnt show up! :( lol i wanted to see the hot naked bum (pardon my language)
    but i did come across some Sao Paolo fashion shows. LOVEDDDD THEM!!!! the swimwear for 2009 was amaazing!

    ReplyDelete